Avow Bluebonnets: Monthly Sustainers
Avow’s Bluebonnets are our most dedicated supporters who make a monthly commitment to investing in the fight for abortion rights in Texas. Like the bluebonnets that come up year after year, our monthly donors are resilient. They’re tough as Texas. They’re the heart of this movement.
With your monthly gift, you can hold lawmakers accountable for their votes to restrict access to abortion, activate pro-choice Texans around the state to lobby for abortion care, and ensure that more abortion access champions are elected to the legislature.
If you’ve saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your monthly recurring donation will go through immediately:
The Avow Foundation supports Avow’s mission through strategies including research, public education, organizing, youth leadership, polling, and voter participation projects.
The majority of Texans support access to abortion. But anti-abortion extremists hold a majority in the state legislature.
Avow PAC works to support abortion access champions running for office, turn out voters who support reproductive rights, and hold anti-abortion extremists accountable at the ballot box.
Other ways to give
- Round up on every purchase to support abortion access with MyChange
- Choose Avow on Amazon Smile, and Amazon will match 0.5% of your purchases in donations
- Sign up with FlipGive to donate cashback on online purchases to NARAL Pro-Choice Texas
- Use Freytag’s Florist when you need to send flowers in the Austin area and choose NARAL Pro-Choice Texas at checkout, and they will match 5% of your purchase with a donation
- To support abortion access every time you shop for groceries at Randall’s, simply link your Randalls Remarkable card to TARAL Education Fund and add the Good Neighbor Program number 9526.